The construction of a 190 metre long Main Quay Wall, a 95 meter return wall, 190 metre long rear wall, dredging and reclamation, paving, container stack area, crane rails and drainage.
Provide specialized piling equipment and staff to execute and complete the Sub-Contract Works to install 41Nr tubular piles in construction of the rear crane rail at the Felixstowe Berth 9 Quay Extension Contract.
The Sub-Contract works are the provision of specialised piling equipment, namely large leader rig, vibrating hammer and staff to operate the equipment to execute and complete the installation of 41nr tubular piles in construction of the rear crane rail piles at the Felixstowe Berth 9 Quay Extension Contract as more particularly described and/or shown in the drawings and specifications below.
The Sub-Contract works include but are not limited to the following items;
• Prepare and make ready for transport of piling plant and equipment
• Mobilisation and transport of piling plant and equipment to site
• Site establishment and on site mobilisation ready for piling works
• Installation of 41Nr tubular piles to design line and level
• Demobilisation of piling plant and equipment and transport from site